What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloud On

jenyhuang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why i can't installed cloud on? It is for office word, excel, powerpoint editor? The why i can't installed it?

maleaco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you explain your problem in a little more detail please...?

Cheers

OP
J

jenyhuang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was browsing a free app to edit office in AppShopper. I found cloud on. But when i started to install it, it connect to app store, but only shows: 'your request could not be complete'. I don't know why.. -_-

Last edited:

mluca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i guess this is because CloudOn is only available to US, Canada and UK AppStore users... If you Apple Id is registered in any other country, you won't be able to install CloudOn. Silly, but true.

Sammytb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i guess this is because CloudOn is only available to US, Canada and UK AppStore users... If you Apple Id is registered in any other country, you won't be able to install CloudOn. Silly, but true.

No wonder people opt to jailbreak and pirate! If there is no legal manner to purchase

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sammytb said:
No wonder people opt to jailbreak and pirate! If there is no legal manner to purchase

Not really a reason. There are plenty of office suite apps available to all on the App Store (and better than CloudOn!)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Please let us not have discussions of Jail break in this manner as you have stated. We do not permit the discussion of piracy nor does it entitle anyone with a jail broken device to get paid apps for free. that is stealing.

We thank you for your understanding.

Most reactions

Latest posts