What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cinexplayer Help

Gutterville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know why but 1 out of 4 film I put on Cinexplayer doesn't work it says "sorry couldn't player this movie"

but its the same format as all the rest of the ones I put on? which work just fine

lumberjak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Oplayer, I have yet to have an .avi fail on me. It's $4.99 but much better than the over hyped CineX

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Oplayer, I have yet to have an .avi fail on me. It's $4.99 but much better than the over hyped CineX

Thanks for the tip. CineX was leaving much to be desired with its inability to handle audio file and that opening euro-disco-riff when the app opens - annoying.

Anywho, thanks.
ThumbsUP.gif

Bjmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys could you help me out?
I've loaded some avi movies onto the cinex app but when I play them the picture shudders continuously. They work normally on a TV/computer so it must be the program. Is there anything I can do to fix this that doesn't require a computer or reloading the movies? I'm on holiday and the iPad is all I have!
Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts