What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

checkbook register app that will work between ipad and iphone?

epwv82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the last 2 years I have been using the "Accounts" checkbook register app on my iphone. I love it, and would like to use it on my ipad, but its essentially useless if i can't have the info be on both devices. Like when I put an event in my calendar on either device, it immediately pushes itself to the other device, and I need an app that will do this for a checkbook register. Any suggestions?

OP
E

epwv82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually really like it, for keeping track of bills I have due, but I need a checkbook register where I can manually input credits and debits for my checking account, that will communicate between my devices so that they have the same information.

OP
E

epwv82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually really like it, for keeping track of bills I have due, but I need a checkbook register where I can manually input credits and debits for my checking account, that will communicate between my devices so that they have the same information.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry. I should have read your post more carefully. I doubt you're going to find an app that communicates directly between your two devices if that's a requirement. I'd suggest you look for an app that can export information to the cloud (i.e. icloud, dropbox, etc.) and can be accessed from the other device.

OP
E

epwv82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thats ok...I just found one. It's called Argosity. Very basic checkbook register, and when I input data on my ipad, it was immediately on my iphone, and vice versa. It doesn't have some of the functions that the "Accounts" app had, like setting up recurring transactions, but I can just set up an alert for myself to remind me to put them in.

Most reactions

Latest posts