What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charging Station for Multiple iPads

Lstclair55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I was looking in the the recent MacFormat magazine and notice the Kanex Sydnee changing station. Looking it up on the web, it is £139.

Does anyone else know of other solutions similar to this. We have 3/4 iPads that need to be charged and stored safely.

Thank you in advance....

hoolicatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been wondering about the use of powered USB hubs for this purpose myself, as they now make plenty of those with 'docking' areas or boxes. I'm just not sure they will power the iPad itself when plugged in.

WillS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked up a Targus Plug-N-Power Charging Station from Amazon.com. Cost is $25 US. It plugs in over an existing wall outlet. Provides 3 AC outlets and 2 USB charging ports. I took mine on vacation recently and used it extensively. One time I had 3 devices charging at the same time. My iPhone and iPad plugged into the USB ports and my wife's Kindle plugged into one of the AC outlets. Works great.

Most reactions

Latest posts