What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cell Phones, You got to love them

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From.
The other stall:

Traveling down the interstate I needed to use the toilet so
I stopped at a rest area and headed to the restroom....

download

"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom and I don't know what got into me,
But I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says:
"So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.
"Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them:
"No...I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say nervously...
"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions

Cell phones – don't you just love 'em?

OP
A

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a feeling you would like that one.

Al.

At least Im not getting barred for posting it.:)

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That one is good but i got one better watching a man walk down the street and he carrying on a conversation like there is someone standing next to him and there is no one there and when me and my friend who is on the sheriff dept is watching and they it dawned on us

he talking on a cell phone useing a bluetooth set up and he was haveing a fight with the ex wife over child custody ..

Most reactions

Latest posts