1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

CBS Launches Full-Episode Streaming on iOS App

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +100 / 0
    [FONT=&amp]
    [​IMG]

AppleInsider reports today that CBS has launched a new app that lets you stream complete episodes of some of its most popular daytime and late-night shows, just 24 hours after the shows have originally aired. The channel’s primetime offerings will be available to stream on the eighth day following their original broadcast on television. By the beginning of the Fall season, the app will be integrated with CBS’s current Connect app, which enables you to use your iPad or iPhone as a second screen when watching TV. It will also feature integrated social feeds, live events, and content synched with live broadcasts. As AppleInsider notes, live streaming of its shows is a major step forward by CBS. Shows that you can watch via the app (provided you’re in the US, of course!) include NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, Elementary, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and The Young and the Restless.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the free app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cbs/id530168168?mt=8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT]
    CBS brings full-episode streaming to Apple's iPad, iPhone with new app
  2. s2mikey

s2mikey iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    Good to see this. I hope other networks follow. Right now, most network or station apps are fairly useless. Even if you have to watch the same ads, I'm ok with that.
  3. epb

epb iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    What? The CBS app is almost exactly the same as the NBC and ABC apps, which came out long before this. Even CWtv beat them to the punch...
  4. mannyberrios

mannyberrios iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Mine always crashes