1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Case that can be used while ipad is docked

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by maryinredding, Jun 30, 2010.

1. maryinredding

maryinredding iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone found a case (without modification) that will allow the ipad to sit in the docking cradle while charging???
  2. MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    nope,

I have trouble just charging with the ipad connector cable let alone a dock.
  3. adaliu7

adaliu7 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    These are my findings, but I haven't purchased to try. Does anyone has feedback on the following items?

1. USD$19.99 - SGP Premium Protective Cover Skin
    2. USD$39.99 - zCover iPad gloveOne AP1AH Dock-in-Case Silicone Ruggedized Bumper Case
    3. USD$34.99 - Incipio Ultralight feather Hard Shell Case
  4. maryinredding

maryinredding iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found an interesting case on ebay. It's called the mCover. It's a hard plastic back and it also has a hard clear plastic cover for the front that you can remove when using the pad. The back will stay on the pad while in the charging dock. They come in a bunch of colors too.
  5. nthnm

nthnm iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've recently been looking at cases and the Macally MetroB seemed quite thin but I don't know if it actually can be docked or not as I didn't purchase that one.