What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can't bear the wait.

flippedcracker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just ordered mine and it's not coming in until july 1st. that's just way too long!

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
That is way too long. Perhaps you should look around and see what apps you might be interested in. My favorite app site so far is appshopper.com. You can sign in and make a wish list so that when you get your iPad you can more easily access and download the apps you have come across.

postal 1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, you may get lucky. I ordered mine june 4th, was supposed to ship june 18. Just got email from apple today (june 15) SHIPPED! Fed ex says delivery on june 17. So, im a happy camper.:) Also, the apple case, and camera kit also shipped and will be delivered on the 17. Looks like they have more in stock now. Good luck on yours.

OP
flippedcracker

flippedcracker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, you may get lucky. I ordered mine june 4th, was supposed to ship june 18. Just got email from apple today (june 15) SHIPPED! Fed ex says delivery on june 17. So, im a happy camper.:) Also, the apple case, and camera kit also shipped and will be delivered on the 17. Looks like they have more in stock now. Good luck on yours.

that's what i'm hoping for. i keep checking the status, but it just won't change. :mad:

OP
flippedcracker

flippedcracker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine was supposed to be shipped june 28th, but it got shipped on june 22 and arrived today! i'm so excited!

Most reactions

Latest posts