What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canot synch my Ipod to Itune

bigfig2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have have music on my iPod and been trying to synch it to iTunes in order to transfer it to my new iPad and having some problems...

OP
B

bigfig2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The music on my iPod is not on my itunes music computer program, how can I transfer the music from the iPod to my iTunes on the computer?

Thanks again

Michael

mahaah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipod to itunes..dont think its possible at all...but would be interesting to know if there are ways

reahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mahaah said:
Ipod to itunes..dont think its possible at all...but would be interesting to know if there are ways

why do you say it isnt possible......? Anyway, plug ur ipod in to itunes. and on the sidebar under devices, choose your device, right click on it, and click transfer purchases.

mahaah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I understood the question was to take ipod songs into the pc...also transfer purchases will only transfer your itunes store purchases....

Most reactions

Latest posts