What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone recommend a good iPad skin from ebay UK?

superdudeo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a rubber or such like skin that is good quality, fits right and has grip. Links would be great. I am willing to spend a bit for quality but if there are any cheap ones people can recommend...

thanks

kailess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the Belkin Clear Grip Vue for $29 USD. (Found it cheapest on eBay -some places it's as high as $49.) I believe there are three color choices - I went with clear.

Then I also bought some cheap TPU cases on eBay. (Same material as the Belkin.) They work okay, but you can definitely tell the difference in quality. The Belkin case is thicker, tougher and grip-ier, and the material is more likely to hold its form. The cheap cases look okay but the material is pretty thin and likely to stretch out of shape, especially along the bottom, where there is just a thin strip of plastic around the USB port.

If you search on eBay for silicon cases similar to the Belkin, do a search for "iPad TPU case."

I bought a few cheap TPU cases in case I wanted to switch things up but now that I have them all in hand, it's more likely I'll just leave the Belkin on.

Last edited:
OP
S

superdudeo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
awesome. I've ordered the belkin clear grip vue. The videos and reviews confirmed your view. Pay a little more for quality I say!

thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts