What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can ipad be use us clicker for presentarion?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you explain a little more? Do you want to use your iPhone to control your iPad when making a Keynote presentation? If so, there's an app in the App Store for that...

Tim

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you mean if the iPad be used as a clicker, the answer seems to be yes.

Clickers are used in my school although I've only seen them demonstrated in a workshop by a colleague.

In the App Store, if you use the search term "clicker," you'll a few listed including eClicker Host that sells for $9.99, has a 3.5 star rating.

Allyson

OP
M

my_ipad_2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Can you explain a little more? Do you want to use your iPhone to control your iPad when making a Keynote presentation? If so, there's an app in the App Store for that...

Tim

Yes can I use my iPad as clicker for power point presentation?

OP
M

my_ipad_2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Asharp said:
If you mean if the iPad be used as a clicker, the answer seems to be yes.

Clickers are used in my school although I've only seen them demonstrated in a workshop by a colleague.

In the App Store, if you use the search term "clicker," you'll a few listed including eClicker Host that sells for $9.99, has a 3.5 star rating.

Allyson

If I can use it as clicker if I am presenting a power point presentation instead of hitting the key button on my lapyop

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
my_ipad_2011 said:
Yes can I use my iPad as clicker for power point presentation?

I'm sorry. I was referring to Clickers by which I mean student/audience response systems. It seems you're asking about a simple straightforward remote control app to use to progress through slides in a PowerPoint presentation. Fortunately, Tim provided a lead about being able to accomplish what you need.

Most reactions

Latest posts