What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera connection kit question!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup. You can connect some USB keyboards (some will give you a device not supported error message, but you can dismiss the message and it will continue to work...the message may keep popping up every feew minutes though), you can put movies onto the SD card and transfer them to the iPad as long as they're in the right format and located in a DCIM folder.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woot! In Portland for the weekend, and after months of frequent looking in the Seattle, Ottawa and Toronto area stores, I finally got a Camera Connection Kit this morning! They had dozens hanging on the rack in the Portland Apple Store.

I guess I could have gotten it earlier if I ordered it online, but I guess I wanted the thrill of the hunt!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple prices are the same across the country, when you buy from Apple or apple.com. The CCK is $29. The bonus about finding it in Portland is no tax!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I pump my own gas at home in Seattle...but I think you're right, it might be full-serve gas stations here in Oregon.

Most reactions

Latest posts