What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera connectin kit (usb)

Marc70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Be got the retina, so think this is the ipad4.
I'm thinking of getting a camera connection kit, usb, so that I can do more than transfer pics.
Does this thing work on the ipad retina?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Be got the retina, so think this is the ipad4. I'm thinking of getting a camera connection kit, usb, so that I can do more than transfer pics. Does this thing work on the ipad retina?

You just need to make sure you get the one with the lightning adaptor if you do indeed have the iPad 4.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Be got the retina, so think this is the ipad4.
I'm thinking of getting a camera connection kit, usb, so that I can do more than transfer pics.
Does this thing work on the ipad retina?

Hi Marc - as already stated and as you likely know, obtain the CCK w/ the lightning adapter; as to your iPad, both the iPad 4 & new Air have retina display, but the Air is much thinner & lighter and has dual speakers, so should be easy to tell the difference.

As to your statement above as to whether the CCK can do more than transfer pics - the answer is pretty much NO - take a look at my post in this THREAD; and please let us know what your additional needs are on the iPad other than using your digital camera(s) w/ the CCK - there are many options & solutions. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts