What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar display

katespost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to show more than 4 entries when the calendar is in month display mode? Mine shows 4 entries and then has, for example, the words 2 more entries. To see what these are, I have to switch out of month display. I can't just click on the words to see what the entries are. There is room for the entries to be shown! As it is, I can't just glance at a whole month and see everything.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

If you tap the magnifying glass at the top right, you'll find a list of the events, and there you can scroll to the day you want to look at. That way you don't need to open week or day view.

Hope that helps.

OP
K

katespost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

If you tap the magnifying glass at the top right, you'll find a list of the events, and there you can scroll to the day you want to look at. That way you don't need to open week or day view.

Hope that helps.

How simple and how obvious! Thank you for helping an idiot!!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome.
Your question made me reflect about the app, and I "detected" the magnifying glass, which I never use. :oops: So by helping you, I've learned something new as well. Thank you for asking! :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can also get one or two more entries per day if you rotate the iPad to portrait. Of curse the entries tend to truncate a bit mores. It makes each day in the month view a bait taller, but thinner.

You might want to check out Fantastical 2: Check out the screen shots in the App Store to see how much more information can be presented on one screen. It works with the Calendar apps' data, so you don't need to do a lot of settings up.

As apps go it's not cheap: $14.99. But if you use your calendar a lot you might find it worth your while.

I have to admit I don't really need Fantastical, but it was so pretty I couldn't resist. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts