What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane city australia 30,000 homes will go under Thursday our time

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With 3/4 of Queensland Australia flood affected tomorrow is D day when the king tide on Brisbane river plus the massive floodwaters bearing down on this city of 1.5 million people. Thousands will be affected as some 30,000 homes in Brisbane city and ipswich will be flooded. The main city has flood waters already in financial district. This is the most devastating flood ever in Australia.

I am safe and live 20k out on high ground we are currently on holidays away from the State but return sat assuming airport open

City after city town after town from Cairn's 2000 k north of Brisbane have been flooded To view the destruction on tv is just a sample if what has happened.

The loss if life is high and large numbers of people are missing in the floods.

I decided to give this update as I have received some 20 messages from members whom were concerned

Last edited:

johnnypanic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are safe.

A terrible natural disaster. Hopefully other countries will be quick to offer support.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep.
All the world is watching those horror TV News with pictures of cars becoming boats .
Hope it'l end soon.

Most reactions

Latest posts