What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought a new IPAD and finding it diffficult to get started

peacepanda3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi0) All,
I have bought a new IPAD.
Want to know a answers to few of my questions.

1.)I am using the IPAD in india.So wnant to know are any of the indian sims supported by the IPAD.

2.)Where can i downlaod bollywood movies and songs from I tried from the itunes but didnt get any search options there.

3.)How can i add photos from my laptop to the IPAD.

Please help,

Thanks,
Ajit

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
1&2) You're going to either have to talk to a fellow countryman, who's been there and done that, for advice, or pop into your local Apple store

3) sync via iTunes. Or, email them to your iPad. Or, use an app like GoodReader

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If Indian telecom providers have the Iphone 4, then they have the small sims as well.

You can just download movies from regular internet sites and then transfer them to your Ipad via Itunes.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
For movies I recommend cineXplayer (available in the AppStore), it will play any xvid (avi) movies you have on you computer without conversion.

In order for me to help you with photos more precisely you need to tell me what computer you have.

Or....you can refer to apples iPad manual..

IPAD MANUAL

Most reactions

Latest posts