What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue tooth mouse

Wayne Bruton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible to use a mouse with an iPad? Have a Bluetooth keyboard and adding a mouse would be great.

Kind regards

Wayne

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible to use a mouse with an iPad? Have a Bluetooth keyboard and adding a mouse would be great.

Kind regards

Wayne

Hi Wayne. No, that is not possible. You can use an Apple bluetooth keyboard and also headphones but as there is no cursor for you to direct, a mouse cannot be used on an iPad.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I have to add: if you jail broke the iPad, then yes, you can install a tweak that allows you to use a mouse. As it stands now, you can't jail break iOS 6.1.3, but we are hoping that iOS 7 will be jail broken when it's released. But, if you are on iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 (or iOS 5.1.1), the iPad can be jail broken...

Just so's you know all the options... :)

Marilyn

OP
Wayne Bruton

Wayne Bruton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Wayne. No, that is not possible. You can use an Apple bluetooth keyboard and also headphones but as there is no cursor for you to direct, a mouse cannot be used on an iPad.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Andrew, much appreciated

OP
Wayne Bruton

Wayne Bruton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I have to add: if you jail broke the iPad, then yes, you can install a tweak that allows you to use a mouse. As it stands now, you can't jail break iOS 6.1.3, but we are hoping that iOS 7 will be jail broken when it's released. But, if you are on iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 (or iOS 5.1.1), the iPad can be jail broken...

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn, much appreciated. Kind regards Wayne

rachelbfanu

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Marilyn

Where can I get that?

neenaiphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since there is no cursor using a mouse is not a feasible option still there is a video on youtube you can watch it to see if it works for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts