What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday Calendar - not showing up on iCloud or Outlook

cmantz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.IdentityElements.com
My birthday calendar (which I am assuming is generated from the birthdays in my contact list) shows up on my iPhone3GS and my iPad2 (both running iOS5) but it does not show up on iCloud or Outlook. Does anyone know how to get this working?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can't help you with Outlook. If you can make birthdays show up there it will be a setting in Outlook, and it will only work for contacts in Outlook.

But for iCloud.com, on the site with the Calendar open, click on the gear icon at the top right and choose Preferences. There is a checkbox in the Appearances section to enable the Birthdays calendar. Takes a few seconds to load once you save the Preferences.

vbriggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the birthday cal will only create birthdays from contacts in the iCloud contacts. I had the same problem and had to enter birthdays in all my iCloud contacts. I was formerly using gmail contact and calendar and had that problem.

Most reactions