What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to transfer files?

erosnunes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, what's the best app to tranfer files (pictures, videos, music, etc) bettween iPhone and iPad?

Thanks!

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Photo Transfer" app in the app store is one good one. It allows you to transfer from iPod/iPhone to iPad/PC etc, any way you like using WiFi.

OP
E

erosnunes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry! Maybe I didn't explained well. I would like to send videos, pictures, music, etc, from my iPhone to my iPad via wireless without the need for a PC.

ipadowner27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I know you said iPhone to iPad. I'm not sure of a direct route (other than bump) but the one I use is Dropbox. You would need to be connected to the Internet so wouldn't be much use on the move but in the home or office it works brilliantly. iOS doesn't support file transfer protocols like Bluetooth so you have to rely on these types of 3rd party software.
Hope this helps
Conor

OP
E

erosnunes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is that people doesn't read the entire posts? I told that I need to transfer files where I'm not near a PC.

Most reactions

Latest posts