What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best APPS for my iPad

metaMeerkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please be so kind and direct me to your recommended apps for the iPad, and say if these are FREE or not. I am keen to install some useful applications that would bring the most out of the little white miracle. Thanks in advance.

mM

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Well, first tell us your location, as a lot of tv/movie apps are specific to this, second, give us at least a hint to your tastes and what you'd like to get out of it.

There are zillions of apps, all subjective and to personal tastes. Help us out here :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, apps are purely subjective, so what is useful for me may not be so good for you. However, here are the ones I cannot do without.

Paid

Pages
Tiger Woods PGA 12

Free

Reuters News
Google
iBooks

OP
metaMeerkat

metaMeerkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
Well, first tell us your location, as a lot of tv/movie apps are specific to this, second, give us at least a hint to your tastes and what you'd like to get out of it.

There are zillions of apps, all subjective and to personal tastes. Help us out here :)

Yay! And thank you so much for your help so far. I am in South Africa. More About Me: http://about.me/metameerkat.. and my tastes are eclectic. Apps related to productivity and international news, as well as strategy games... creativity and music. I have a specific challenge at the moment that I cannot find the popular 'Draw Something' to download in the App Store :(

OP
metaMeerkat

metaMeerkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Well, apps are purely subjective, so what is useful for me may not be so good for you. However, here are the ones I cannot do without.

Paid

Pages
Tiger Woods PGA 12

Free

Reuters News
Google
iBooks

Thank you so much!

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
QuickOffice, lite is free -pro is paid, will let you use Microsoft Office documents. I like Zite for news, but Currents, Editions, Sky Grid, and Flipboard also offer good news choices in different layouts. AppHits is also good for checking what's on sale or has gone free. All are American, so I hope you have them available.

Most reactions

Latest posts