What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batteries

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hypermax has come out with some auxiliary batteries that meet the charging standard for iPad. Not needed for most iPad users, but there are always someone.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't imagine a time it would be needed.

On my extreme usage days I can go 16 hours and still be kicking. Thursday was the last day of this previous job. I unplugged it Friday evening and haven't plugged it in again, it is now Monday night and I have 29% left. I want to see how long it takes to actually die all the way...I've still never done it.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I think the battery life is near forever if you turn the light all the way down. I run a little over half on the brightness setting and get 9-10 as advertised. For me, that is more than enough as I charge every night.....

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
9-10 here too. I use it all day, take it to bed with me, finish up whatever I'm doing, and plug it in just before shutting the light off! ( though I admit there have been days I've had to charge the battery for a bit in the evening because I've used it that much )

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well at about 5pm today (day 4.5) it got down to about 3% and I decided it was time to plug it in. So with brightness at 0 with auto bright on it lasted about 4.5 days.

Most reactions

Latest posts