What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barnes & Noble App

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have not downloaded and tried out the Barnes & Noble App...you should. You deicide for youself whether you think it's better than Kindle or iBooks. I like it because it definitey has a larger variety of books available. The kindle is pretty cool though...being that you can download whole books at no charge.

Point is.....try Barnes & Noble and see if you like it.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I have 6readers on my iPad, including the B&N one. iBooks is still my personal favorite, but I use them all for different things. The B&N is fine.... I like choices. Kindle has the largest book selection, and most of the time a good price, but hard to get the DRM off...

I actually buy most of my books from Kobo (who also have an app) and rip the DRM and read them in iBooks.....

Blind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I grabbed it from iTunes, but Amazon completely destroys them when it comes to titles. Amazon also beats their prices, although I suspect that might change w/some price-fixing now that the Amazon monopoly is beginning to crumble.

What I'm really excited about is this summer the Google titles will become available. Presumably they will serve up a 1st class reader app too.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stanza is now universal also! Just installed it and downloaded a book from my Fictionwise bookshelf! So now I can have all my books on iPad, in iPad apps! Can't say how good it is yet, but I got my book easily, it looks good, seems to have a lot of options, but haven't really "used" it yet.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Stanza is now universal also! Just installed it and downloaded a book from my Fictionwise bookshelf! So now I can have all my books on iPad, in iPad apps! Can't say how good it is yet, but I got my book easily, it looks good, seems to have a lot of options, but haven't really "used" it yet.

I did not no that! Headed to the app store now :)

Most reactions

Latest posts