1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Bag for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by astelle, Feb 26, 2010.

1. astelle

astelle iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Will it be a sleeve or a shoulder bag... I hope it doesn't turn out to be a laptop bag lookalike :ipad-front:
  2. flashhead

flashhead iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the idea of Apple Case is spot on. Triples as a protective case, stand(picture frame), and more ergonomic typing platform. This plus a bluetooth keyboard would fill all my needs.

However, the people who actually handled it seemed to have only a mediocre impression of the quality and feel of the material. I think I'll need to handle it first to see if it's worthy of cradling my baby Same functional design in a lightweight, handsome case (maybe leather) and I'm sold. Then I can stick it in any bag, backpack, or briefcase I'm carrying.

The scoshe Kickback looks interesting, but something about the aesthetic of the material seems a little cold. The good thing is I think I'll have a ton of more options by the time the 3G is released. (Yes, the wait is killing me!)
  3. krikmetal

krikmetal iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how about a customized solution?

Hey guys... think of a customized way to design your own bag... may be something similar to this :

http://www.shanzaistudios.com/