What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is Currently Free in the App Store!

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

I love it when developers and publishers just start offering a top game for free just because they feel like it, so it was a pleasant surprise to see Gameloft’s Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD for iPad suddenly sitting pretty at the top of the Free iPad App charts, with Gameloft reducing the price to zero for a limited time only. The iPhone version is also going free as well. This is the first time that Asphalt 6: Adrenaline has ever been given away completely free by Gameloft, and that’s the full version of the game of course, with all of its premium, console-quality features.

The game features 42 vehicles, including motorcycles and concept cars from the likes of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Ducati, a brand new Adrenaline mode, and 12 tracks in exotic locations, ranging from L.A. to Tokyo, plus a full 3D garage that can be discovered with the gyroscope. In the Career mode, players will have access to 11 different leagues and 55 events. Can you believe all that is going free right now? Well it is, but don’t waste any time downloading as it won’t be going free forever!

Click here to download the free game for iPad: Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Or for iPhone: App Store - Asphalt 6: Adrenaline

STOP PRESS!: Sorry, no longer free! It was fun while it lasted! Thanks to everyone for letting me know in your posts.

Source: Gameloft

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was free a couple of days ago guys,I got it.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Oh yeah, that's it, first Maura teases me and now you are just rubbing it in.......I'm feeling like I need a support group!

The Archangel

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Oh yeah, that's it, first Maura teases me and now you are just rubbing it in.......I'm feeling like I need a support group!

The Archangel

Lol sorry, you would not believe it but it literally must have changed minutes ago as I downloaded mine for free about 30 minutes ago, must have just made it, phew! Sorry everyone, my bad!! I'm enjoying it though! :D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maura said:
Lol sorry, you would not believe it but it literally must have changed minutes ago as I downloaded mine for free about 30 minutes ago, must have just made it, phew! Sorry everyone, my bad!! I'm enjoying it though! :D

Oh that's even worse! It's a great game......that I don't have!

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

The Archangel
Oh bless,if it makes you feel any better I'm rubbish at it........it's great fun tho:)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
Oh bless,if it makes you feel any better I'm rubbish at it........it's great fun tho:)

So you have it and your rubbish at it......and I don't have it and I could possibly be the world champion.......and now I am destined to live out the rest of my life as a complete underachiever, just because I was ganged up on by you girls.......I'm ruined!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Apparently, 8 min.:D

So if I need to time a meatloaf and it takes 40mins to cook I can work on the basis that it will be 5whiles? Obviously plus or minus 1while as my oven may not be the same as everyone else's?

The Archangel

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

So you have it and your rubbish at it......and I don't have it and I could possibly be the world champion.......and now I am destined to live out the rest of my life as a complete underachiever, just because I was ganged up on by you girls.......I'm ruined!

The Archangel

Lol you can have it, it will just cost you Ă‚ÂŁ4.99 :D

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

The Archangel
LOL,you do make me laugh.

Most reactions

Latest posts