Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is Currently Free in the App Store!

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Sep 16, 2011.

By Maura on Sep 16, 2011 at 2:16 PM
  1. Maura

Expand Collapse
    iPadForums News Team

Jun 7, 2010
    Thanks Received:

I love it when developers and publishers just start offering a top game for free just because they feel like it, so it was a pleasant surprise to see Gameloft’s Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD for iPad suddenly sitting pretty at the top of the Free iPad App charts, with Gameloft reducing the price to zero for a limited time only. The iPhone version is also going free as well. This is the first time that Asphalt 6: Adrenaline has ever been given away completely free by Gameloft, and that’s the full version of the game of course, with all of its premium, console-quality features.

The game features 42 vehicles, including motorcycles and concept cars from the likes of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Ducati, a brand new Adrenaline mode, and 12 tracks in exotic locations, ranging from L.A. to Tokyo, plus a full 3D garage that can be discovered with the gyroscope. In the Career mode, players will have access to 11 different leagues and 55 events. Can you believe all that is going free right now? Well it is, but don’t waste any time downloading as it won’t be going free forever!

Click here to download the free game for iPad: Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Or for iPhone: App Store - Asphalt 6: Adrenaline

STOP PRESS!: Sorry, no longer free! It was fun while it lasted! Thanks to everyone for letting me know in your posts.

Source: Gameloft
    #1 Maura, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Gabriel1
      Oh Maura, you jest surely, I clicked on the link and it said £4.99.......

The Archangel
    2. beesy
      It is not free:confused::confused:
    3. Hammer09
      It was free for a while.
    4. Gabriel1
      I only posted 8mins after the long is a while?

The Archangel
    5. Poisonivy
      It was free a couple of days ago guys,I got it.
    6. Gabriel1
      Oh yeah, that's it, first Maura teases me and now you are just rubbing it in.......I'm feeling like I need a support group!

The Archangel
    7. Maura
      Lol sorry, you would not believe it but it literally must have changed minutes ago as I downloaded mine for free about 30 minutes ago, must have just made it, phew! Sorry everyone, my bad!! I'm enjoying it though! :D
    8. Gabriel1
      Oh that's even worse! It's a great game......that I don't have!

The Archangel
    9. Poisonivy
      Oh bless,if it makes you feel any better I'm rubbish at's great fun tho:)