What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps

Greg Martin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Noaa Weather app for 1.99$ for my IPad Air, my question is do I have to pay again for the same app for my iPad mini?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought a Noaa Weather app for 1.99$ for my IPad Air, my question is do I have to pay again for the same app for my iPad mini?
Not if you use the same Apple ID with the other iPad. You just go to App Store - Purchased (iPad mini), find the app with a cloud next to it, tap the cloud and download it to your iPad mini.

OP
Greg Martin

Greg Martin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
J.A.,I plan on getting a iPhone 5s soon, my question is, is the App Store in the mobile device set up the same as the iPads App Store. Or are they different?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
J.A.,I plan on getting a iPhone 5s soon, my question is, is the App Store in the mobile device set up the same as the iPads App Store. Or are they different?
That's something I don't know from my experience (Android smartphone user). Sorry!
I'm sure another helpful member will be able to answer this question.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

It is the same and if the app is "Universal" meaning it fits both iPad/ipod/iphone--than you will be able to download that app onto your iPhone. I have the NOAA Radar weather app and love it! :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

I guess there are some apps that are only for iPad and not for iPhone, so you won't be able to get those apps on iPhone, but most apps are universal, meaning they can be downloaded for both iPad and iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts