What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions regarding previous owned apps

kylefei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear forum:

Just wondering do I have to buy again the apps that I have bought in my iphone? example: I bought Street Fighter IV on my iphone (same account) but when I searched for the game on my ipad (same account), it shows the price tag again, and I assume I have to purchase (pay) again?

Thank you!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! As long as you are buying the same version, you shouldn't have to pay again. You should get a message something like, "You already own this app, do you want to download it again?" I don't know about the particular one you are talking about, but some apps have an iPod/iPhone version and a separate iPad version which would have to be purchased.

If you sync your iPad to the same library on the same computer as your iPhone, everything should transefer over.

Last edited:
OP
K

kylefei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks C4! you were right! Apple should really just make a download button if people have own the app already instead od confusing them :D anyway problem solved! Thanks again

Most reactions

Latest posts