What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple TV/Ipad help

ajcgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Double click on the bottom button, then slide the bottom menu to the right. The airplay icon should then appear.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It not. Do I have to turn my iPad on somehow? I'm so confused!

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
It not. Do I have to turn my iPad on somehow? I'm so confused!

iPad powered up. Apple tv powered up. Both devices on same wireless network. Double tap iPad home button. Task bar appears at bottom of screen, swipe your finger over the task bar area to your right. Directly to the left of the volume slider is the AirPlay mirroring button. Press it, enable mirroring.

ajcgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Along the lines of what Midranger said, did you enable AirPlay on the apple tv itself? It can be found under the settings in the apple tv.

wvkawboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, I'm an Apple Newbeeeee

Glad you asked this question, I just got the new Ipad & the Apple TV (which I haven't hooked up yet) & was wondering the exact same thing, in fact that's the only reason for purchasing the Apple TV too.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not home yet but I will try these suggestions later this evening and let you know how it goes.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It worked!! Thank you guys so much you really helped!!

Most reactions

Latest posts