What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Developers (is the any others who are members like me)

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just looking for other apple developers who are ACTUAL members to chat with.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was just going to tell you that we have a developers subforum, but I see you already found it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
xTyler

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
I was just going to tell you that we have a developers subforum, but I see you already found it.

I appreciate it man. Am I only aloud to chat in the Developer Subfourm when I talk about app development and other things? (Since I'm a developer)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
xTyler said:
I appreciate it man. Am I only aloud to chat in the Developer Subfourm when I talk about app development and other things? (Since I'm a developer)

Well, we try to keep the forum tidy, so I guess that's the area for devs to chat amongst themselves. If you want to get into other subjects, by all means use the part of the forum that you feel is appropriate.

If you start any threads, it's up to you to specify how loosely or tightly the thread follows the subject matter. If you decide to allow the conversation to go off topic to pursue related ideas, that's fine, but if you want it to rigidly stay on topic, it's best to specify this in the lead post.

Last edited:
OP
xTyler

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Well, we try to keep the forum tidy, so I guess that's the area for devs to chat amongst themselves. If you want to get into other subjects, by all means use the part of the forum that you feel is appropriate.

Yes Sir.

Most reactions

Latest posts