What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple A2324

power winder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I hope that I am on the right page.
I have an apple A2324 iPad, I have changed the screen, and when I plug the cable in I get the beep, however I cannot see anything on the screen.
I have tried a few steps which I found online to restart it, but nothing works.
Can anyone who has had this issue please help me.
Thank yo in advance.

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey power winder welcome to the iPad forums. hmm I have to say I don’t really know what you mean by change the screen as I didn’t know that was possible. I am not really familiar with the A2324 as I have currently an ipad 9 gen. Hopefully someone will come around and help.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I have an apple A2324 iPad, I have changed the screen, and when I plug the cable in I get the beep, however I cannot see anything on the screen.
Thank yo in advance.

You may have possibly damaged the connector when changing the screen.

OP
P

power winder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Thank yo in advance.

OP
P

power winder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.
I might have confused you when I wrote about changing the screen, I obviously meant the LCD and DIGITIZER, it was a mistake on my side obviously.
I just got a bit frustrated when I could hear the bssp when I plugged in the cord, but I couldn't see anything on the screen.
I have not fixed the screen down yet in case I have to do something on the inside, or should it have to be fixed down for it to work?, I thought I would test it first.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi.
I might have confused you when I wrote about changing the screen, I obviously meant the LCD and DIGITIZER, it was a mistake on my side obviously.
I just got a bit frustrated when I could hear the bssp when I plugged in the cord, but I couldn't see anything on the screen.
I have not fixed the screen down yet in case I have to do something on the inside, or should it have to be fixed down for it to work?, I thought I would test it first.
I think you need to attach the new screen and digitiser and all the connections before you will see anything.

OP
P

power winder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you need to attach the new screen and digitiser and all the connections before you will see anything.
Hi.
I have attached all 3 connections and put the clamps back in place, and I still only hear the battery beep.
Something completely away from the thread, I see you are located in the South east of England, can I ask where you are, I am from Brighton and my wife Eastbourne.
Thank you.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you considered the possibility that the replacement screen is defective?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it’s very possible you have a defective replacement screen since the old screen works. That means that there’s nothing wrong with the connectors on the motherboard.

OP
P

power winder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you considered the possibility that the replacement screen is defective?
I Have removed the new screen, put the old one back that has a few cracks, that worked ok before I took it off, and reconnected it and it still will not work.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In that case you may have accidentally damaged a connector on the motherboard. Look very closely at all the relevant connectors, using magnification if possible, looking for any visible signs of damage.

Most reactions

Latest posts