1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

App uses!

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by legends333, Jun 13, 2013.

1. legends333

legends333 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

In my company we are starting to use are ipads more and more as a way to do business.

I wanted to know if anyone can give suggestions on how we can use each of the following functions and which app is the best to use and how far can i go with them!

+ We want to use our SharePoint infrastructure - i Know of these apps.. SharePlus; Colligo Briefcase

+For Note taking - i Know of these apps.. User decision; Evernote; Penultimate; Notes Plus; One Note.

+ For Board Minutes - i Know of these apps.. Board Pack

+For Microsoft Office editing - i Know of these apps.. Keynote; Documents to Go; Smart-Office; Office QuickPro Plus

+ For Presentations - any ideas?

+For Collaboration - - i Know of these apps.. Cisco WebEx ; GoToMeeting; Skype; FaceTime

+ For Printing - i Know of these apps..
    AirPrint

+ How can i use SkyDrive? SharePoint 2013 directly links?

+Lync - how can this be used to improve the business?

Thanks,
    John.