What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App that can save hand written notes to convert later

sneakbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well as the subject suggests I need to find an app that will bring up a sheet of paper that we can write notes on then save till we get back to the office where we can then convert to a text file... What would be the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Luke

Study13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notability and MyScript Memo are 2 apps i use that offer that capability. Notability can send a PDF, RTF, or notability note to an email, Dropbox account or a few other destinations, including a printer. It's also currently 80% off.

MyScript Memo can send a handwritten note as text or an image to email if you spend $3 to permanently unlock that feature. The handwriting recognition is very good considering it understood my chicken scratch. :) I think it's free to download but I don't remember.

Most reactions

Latest posts