What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Note Taker (Physics, Calc, Engineering, English, etc)

CC268

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have actually done a good amount of research on note apps and actually found quite a few on here, but still trying to find the best app where I can type using my wireless keyboard and hand-write precise notes using a stylus (Dagi 506, just ordered will be getting it tomorrow). I need something that I can hand-write formulas and just take some general notes. However, I want something that can write small and not take up the whole sheet of paper with just a few formulas..any ideas?

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

I (and others on this site) use and highly recommend Note Taker HD for mathematics. You may also want to check out Notes Plus. Both have excellent zooming facilities and different strengths and weaknesses.

Cheers

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 for Notes Plus - some great features for both handwriting, typed notes, diagrams etc

Tim

Most reactions