What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store does not filter to purchased

kenppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,

the Purchased window of the AS shows every app that I have installed, purchased and tried/uninstalled on this page -- what a mess! I only need to see what I have purchased, as it should be. Any way to clean this up -- I have powered down and restarted to no avail?

thanks

talon90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By definition, every app that you have downloaded from the App Store is considered "purchased" including free apps. The only filters are between iPhone/iPad apps and "All" or "Not on this iPad". If an app is not installed on the iPad it will show a cloud icon vs. "open" if it is.

If you wish to refine it further you can type a word or some characters in the search field at the top right to narrow down if you know the name or a portion of the name and it will search the store. If it is installed or owned by that iTunes ID it will show a cloud icon for download.

Most reactions

Latest posts