What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody know how to change profile picture?

The Kleaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the top of this page go to user cp (user control panel), it's next to active topics. Then when the new page loads on the left, under settings select edit avatar. Done.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Kleaner said:
At the top of this page go to user cp (user control panel), it's next to active topics. Then when the new page loads on the left, under settings select edit avatar. Done.

Good advice, just make sure that you are on the website and not in the IPF app.

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can still do it throughout the iPad, with safari. But only avatar pics not photos. I did my avatar with my iPad.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh and ignore it if it says you were unsuccessful. It does that even though it is successful. It's a weird glitch of this system.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's either a website of your own or a website with free avatars on. There are loads on the Internet! I can't remember the name of the one I used but I tried a couple and it worked on the second one. Just persist with it!
Look! I just did it myself using this website. It's free!
http://avatars.jurko.net/

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts