What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good magazines that focus on ipads, etc?

acdcking12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ot so much into apple pc's but like to read as much as I can about the iPads. Love them and want to hear about the latest stuff

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
One place to read about the latest stuff is right here on iPF. Maura and the news team scour every resource to bring you the latest.

iPad Forum

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
MacWorld is available for 99 cents a month. About half the content is usually iPad related; or more, depending on what Apple is up to.

While you're not likely to find out anything new or unexpected (if you already follow a few blogs and sites, and here, of course) there is usually at least a few in-depth articles and reviews that put it all together for you. At about $12 a year, I think it's worth it. But I do own an iMac as well as my iOS devices.

I have not found an iPad specific magazine I like, on or off the the iPad. But I have not been looking all that hard.

yvonnegovender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a variety of mags out in the UK from Future Publishing, they brought Bookazines specifically for iPad,iPod, etc...imworkmfor a distribution centre in SA and we bringing in most of those mags. In the UK they sell from £2.99 to £14.99....have a look , you mightnfindnwhat you looking for.

OP
A

acdcking12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have any names of some mags that I can look at? I found the website, but not sure which ones are the best

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
acdcking12345 said:
Do you have any names of some mags that I can look at? I found the website, but not sure which ones are the best

There's iPad Insight and PadGadget. Both can be found and loaded into the Flipboard app.

yvonnegovender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi. There is Ultimate iPad 2 & 3. The Complete Guide To Lion. ultimate iTunes& iCloud Guide. These are just a few but there are literally 1000's out there.

Hope this was helpful.

Take Care!

Yvonne

yvonnegovender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
MacWorld is available for 99 cents a month. About half the content is usually iPad related; or more, depending on what Apple is up to.

While you're not likely to find out anything new or unexpected (if you already follow a few blogs and sites, and here, of course) there is usually at least a few in-depth articles and reviews that put it all together for you. At about $12 a year, I think it's worth it. But I do own an iMac as well as my iOS devices.

I have not found an iPad specific magazine I like, on or off the the iPad. But I have not been looking all that hard.

Hi,

Mac World didn't fair so well on the SA market and neither did Mac Life. Currently, we sell more UK based computer/Android/ iPad/Smartphone magazines....our publisher from the USA has stopped Mac World now for export due to the poor sales. Mac Life stopped early 2011 in SA.

Most of the UK magazines are also available in the USA.

Hope this is helpful.

Yvonne

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's the iPhone and iPad user magazine,available in the app store. You can purchase individual issues or a subscription.

Most reactions

Latest posts