What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds

lprmcnit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I setup an iPad for one of our executives yesterday, and they told me their favorite App is "Angry Birds"...we only had about 30 seconds talking about it, then she had to go to another meeting. Another co-worker said it is one of the most downloaded apps. How does it work and what's it all about, anyway? ;) I was joking with some other IT people about it when we were talking about how executives use their time......

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angry birds is well worth every single penny, unlike most other ipad apps.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angry Birds is bloody addictive. I speak from firsthand experience.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funnest game ever... I had it all passed with 3 stars and all achievements waiting for the latest update (came out today) with new levels...then I loaded beta os and it didnt restore. So now I start over at level one........dang. Love it!

gigabyte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed free version and played, passed all levels. Any cracked version to install full without buying?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed free version and played, passed all levels. Any cracked version to install full without buying?

Don’t you think you are too much ???

1) you arrive here, no introduction even HELLO
2) you ask for steal software

you can afford a device at minimum 500$ but you can’t paid 5$ …. for entertain your self … you are surely the type of guy date a girl for bring her in your bed and ask her to share the bill in the restaurant

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You won't find any cracked versions here, we do not condone stealing. Go to work get paid pay your bills and if you have any left over buy the game...the developers have bills tooo.

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Don’t you think you are too much ???

1) you arrive here, no introduction even HELLO
2) you ask for steal software

you can afford a device at minimum 500$ but you can’t paid 5$ …. for entertain your self … you are surely the type of guy date a girl for bring her in your bed and ask her to share the bill in the restaurant

He's also the type of guy that would make her sleep in the wet spot.

StarLog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you got the FREE version and liked it, then do not buy that weed/grass tonight, and pay for the damn game. Your such a moron for wanting to get it for FREE.

Most reactions

Latest posts