What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds Inspired

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Inspired by Angry Birds and the Angry Birds playeable cake. I made my Sunday a productive one, pulled out my clay supplies and made these. Happy weekend!
3afd5a96.jpg

d2e1b33d.jpg
:D:p:D:p

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very cute, did you see that cake video where the dad made it for his kid and let him shoot the like chocolate/fondant birds at the cake structure.. love it!

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BrennB said:
Very cute, did you see that cake video where the dad made it for his kid and let him shoot the like chocolate/fondant birds at the cake structure.. love it!

yes brennb , it was so cute! i'll be making the black bird and the sling shot. turn them into a blingbling :D i'll post it once it's done.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait. Wish I was that creative those are just adorable. I love angry birds

VampiressRN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
vampswillowhouse.willowhouse.com
Oh my gosh...those are certainly cute!!! You are a clay talent. :D

I keep hearing about Angry Birds but am not a gamer so don't get the excitement about it. I have looked at the app in iTunes. The only game I play is Solitaire...I know...LAME!!! What is the attraction to the AB game and can it also be downloaded on an Android phone or Windows pc?

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VampiressRN said:
Oh my gosh...those are certainly cute!!! You are a clay talent. :D

I keep hearing about Angry Birds but am not a gamer so don't get the excitement about it. I have looked at the app in iTunes. The only game I play is Solitaire...I know...LAME!!! What is the attraction to the AB game and can it also be downloaded on an Android phone or Windows pc?

it's free on android phones ( the last time i check my brother's phone last oct 2010).

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I LOVE Angry Birds! It is very frustrating and addictive! Love the little clay birds too - they are so cute and look JUST LIKE the Angry Birds and Pigs! LOL!

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally, completed the "Angry Bird's Dream Team", added few villains. then turned them into an accessory for Angry Bird fan :)
thanks for the compliments by the way!
786aa481.png

6bc2eb15.png

9a523c09.png

Most reactions

Latest posts