What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air printer

truly julie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a HP 5150 printer yesterday, set it up, printed from my iPhone ... Great
Today neither my iPhone or iPad will find the printer, can anyone suggest why please?
J

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Julie - welcome to the forum! :)

Just for starters, try several simple steps; first, power recycle the printer (i.e. off, wait a little, then on) - if that does not work you may want to 'Restart' and if not effective, then 'Reset' your devices - directions HERE, if not familiar w/ these procedures. I'm assuming that all of these devices are on the same Wi-Fi network and that feature is activated?

Good luck and please post back you results!

OP
truly julie

truly julie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your prompt reply, apologies for my slow one!

I will go and try as you suggest and keep you posted.

J

OP
truly julie

truly julie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's ok now thanks, unplugged then moved it, it's now working fine. Thinking about reason why ... I moved it closer to the router, could this have made the difference?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
truly julie said:
It's ok now thanks, unplugged then moved it, it's now working fine. Thinking about reason why ... I moved it closer to the router, could this have made the difference?

Glad that the printer is now working - congrats!

I feel that the 'power recycle' was the solution - :)

Most reactions