What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Add Too" Feature for YouTube Feature in iPad apps

LeEasyRabbit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently the Add Too feature in all the Facebook apps and even through browsers stopped working in YouTube videos for me. The pop up is greyed out and you can not make a selection, not even cancel. I have done everything I can think of including a wipe.

Anyone experiencing this? It is frustrating enough that the native FB app only does email and Twitter, and that you have to juggle apps around to get simple tasks done, but now I can not even do that.

I am new to the Apple world so still trying to figure this out. I do not think I am doing anything wrong. It is consistent across all apps and methods I try and I know it worked before... Stopped maybe a month or two ago... Change in Google API? Dunno... Help?

Thanks!

OP
LeEasyRabbit

LeEasyRabbit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow this forum is lame... Kinda like the iPad/iPhone....

Most reactions