What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Add] Game Center Friend Request (Zombie Cafe, Dragonvale... etc)

Unfadeablebabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me. I needs friends!!! LOL. But really, I do need Friends. unfadeablebabe <--- is my user on Game Center. Hoping we can help each others. I play daily. Btw, how do you sent gifts? Sorry I'm new here and learning as I go, so please teach me and I will return the favorite. Remember Add Me ---> unfadeablebabe .... Thank you!

Sean0Smith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add mr dragonvale players I send gifts daily and I play daily I will also answer any questions you have to my best extent

Chewchoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me

Add me please: username is chewchoo. I play trade nations and tiny towers also. Don't have anyone to give gems to right now. :)

crafton2677

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gift daily! I also help out when I visit your island! Would like friend requests only from people who do the same! Friend me: Crafton2677

Wolvie40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angrymonkey0012 said:
just jump into market and go to buy eggs. it will show what type of dragon they are. then use those 2 to make it. however, i cant seem to be able to make a flower dragon. i keep getting poison dragons.
Answer is Plant and Fire

The order in which you breed them is important. Fire + plant gives poison dragon, flip the order and you get a flower dragon.

Most reactions

Latest posts