What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acrade?

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just noticed (probably thanks to having just started using reading glasses...) that my Apple default folder for games is "Acrade"!!
Is my Ipad dyslexic by chance?

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are You Sure?

Just noticed (probably thanks to having just started using reading glasses...) that my Apple default folder for games is "Acrade"!!
Is my Ipad dyslexic by chance?

Are you looking in Itunes?

OP
P

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep! Positive. I'm looking at the folder on the Ipad. How does one go about posting a pic through Ipad IPF app? There you go...a screenshot (I hope..)

Attachments

• image-1345254884.png
    image-1345254884.png
    527.5 KB · Views: 140

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It depends on the initial 2items put together to make the folder. You can always change the name yourself by holding you finger on an icon till it wiggles, open up the folder, then next to the white bar with the name is a grey 'x', click this, reclick in the white space and type your custom name :)

OP
P

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Still think it's dyslexic. Acrade isn't a word in spanish either.... And I didn't know the trick to change folder names. Thanks!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PDB said:
Thanks everyone! Still think it's dyslexic. Acrade isn't a word in spanish either.... And I didn't know the trick to change folder names. Thanks!

You are right! Strange for sure, but I guess anyone can make a typo :). And I mean anyone:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts