1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Accessories for ipad

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by ucopzaha, Dec 14, 2011.

1. ucopzaha

ucopzaha iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    What is the best accessories for ipad2 that is worth having it? Besides lather case ?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum! Never thought that I could 'shave' w/ my iPad - which accessory would be needed? :D

OH - there are so many options - you really need to tell us WHAT you want to do w/ your iPad, then suggestions can be made!

Also, do some searching - there are already plenty of threads/posts on this topic - for myself, I have the Apple 'wireless' keyboard, several cases of different types, camera connection kit, and an HDMI adapter for TV projection (maybe 1 or 2 others - can't remember) - good luck on your choice(s) and please let us know if you discover something of interest - :thumbs: