What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC Player - wondering if someone has an answer for me

diannenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.speedyspetparadise.weebly.com
I downloaded the ABC Player from the app store and it works GREAT for a while (it has already finished buffering) and then the screen digitizes except for about 10% at the top. If I wait it out, eventually the screen goes back to normal. Is it something with the app or is it a defect on my iPad2? I've only had the iPad for about a month.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

OP
diannenet

diannenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Well, I was watching the final episode of Grey's Anatomy so that was an hour long program. I finally got to the point where I would watch about 10 minutes or whenever it would go digital on me and stop it. Then I'd come back to it a few minutes later and start it up again and wait for the screen to turn normal. I FINALLY finished watching it. Definitely took longer than the actual hour though.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't be more help. Hopefully someone who's watched for longer periods can chime in.

jetspeed8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using the app for a couple of months now. Haven't had any issues with it.

OP
diannenet

diannenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
No, it's not the commercial breaks as they are far and few between. It happens in between the commercial breaks. Maybe it was just that show. I'll try another one and see what happens. Thanks for all the responses!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe this may be an iPad issue. Mny of my movies via several apps digitize randomly.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

PoetDoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just finished watching the last episode of Brothers and Sisters and the same thing happened on my iPad. Of the whole 45 minute show I'd guess it digitized a total of 5 minutes over about 3 or 4 times. My iPad is new this week.

Most reactions

Latest posts