What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Merry Christmas To You All.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Merry-Christmas-Greetings-Card-Christmas-Gift-New-Year-2014-Card-Xmas-Picture.jpg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
@giradman do you spin the dredeil? Or whatever it’s called?

Hi Thomas - I'm part of a 'mixed religious marriage', i.e. I was bought up Catholic and wife Jewish - we had one son (who by definition would be Jewish based on his mother) - in his youth, we attended a liberal Unitarian Fellowship and at home celebrated both traditions at this time of the year - and yes he did have a number of dreidels over the years - a spinning toy w/ letters (for those interested, check HERE for more information) - presently, we just light the candles on the menorah - we've collected a small assortment of menorahs over the years (pic below), but use the one previously shown for our annual ritual. Dave :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Menorahs-M.jpg

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seasons Greetings and/or a Merry Christmas to the 'Administrators' and major contributors, etc. for this board.

While I tend to look at particular topics of personal interest, I may not be aware of some of the major contributors both here and on the iPhone forum to other topics.

I do notice, though, that certain knowledgeable people may never sleep :); they are always providing help and assistance to us all at what seems like all times of day and night and I would like to express a big thank you especially to J.A., Scifan57 and Twerppoet.

However long or short the coming break, may you all have an enjoyable time throughout the festive season.

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know you’re not referring to me, l’m always asking for help. Getting little tips and tricks.
Hopefully she’s forgotten it, but l’m always asking J.A.
About about adding music it’s just something l can’t hold in my head, no idea why.
Anyway as the man says thanks for your help in 2017 and look forward to ‘18
K

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seasons Greetings and/or a Merry Christmas to the 'Administrators' and major contributors, etc. for this board.

While I tend to look at particular topics of personal interest, I may not be aware of some of the major contributors both here and on the iPhone forum to other topics.

I do notice, though, that certain knowledgeable people may never sleep :); they are always providing help and assistance to us all at what seems like all times of day and night and I would like to express a big thank you especially to J.A., Scifan57 and Twerppoet.

However long or short the coming break, may you all have an enjoyable time throughout the festive season.
Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Thank you! A Happy Christmas to you and your family!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know you’re not referring to me, l’m always asking for help. Getting little tips and tricks.
Hopefully she’s forgotten it, but l’m always asking J.A.
About about adding music it’s just something l can’t hold in my head, no idea why.
Anyway as the man says thanks for your help in 2017 and look forward to ‘18
K
Merry Christmas to you!

Most reactions

Latest posts