What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few newb questions

Bubba loo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to iPad and I'm hoping that someone can help me out with a few questions - It would be greatly appreciated!

How do I delete a whole picture album instead of doing it one by one?

How do I attach more than one file to a single email or a Facebook post?

Thanks for your patience with these stupid questions! I should mention that I'm using an iPad 4 Wi-Fi

Bobby

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am new to iPad and I'm hoping that someone can help me out with a few questions - It would be greatly appreciated!
How do I delete a whole picture album instead of doing it one by one?
How do I attach more than one file to a single email or a Facebook post?..............

Hi Bobby - first welcome to the forum! :)

I'll just address your first question in bold above - iPad's photo app can be a PAIN! Albums that are brought into the app from an iTunes sync cannot be deleted on the iPad - you'll need to learn this using iTunes; albums that are created in the app can be deleted by using the edit button, i.e. if an album shows a small black circle w/ an X in the left upper corner, then just tapping the icon will delete the album and all of its contents. In the 'Camera Roll', individual images can be deleted quickly using the 'Edit' option in the folder, however, if these images were used to create albums w/i the app, then these will ALSO be deleted. Finally, the 'Import' album behaves like the synced ones, i.e. images can be deleted but not the entire folder.

Hope this helps in introducing you to this app, BUT just keep in mind that deleting images from certain albums will delete them from others created, i.e. images are not duplicated but simply linked to the other albums - good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts