What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4shared not working

diannetotx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
guix i have favor plss help me again i cant download 4shared in my appstore . it will shown that my account is valid and just need to switch to phil. then i search to safari 4shared.com its ok !! then when im download gotya! and other apss!! they shown again failed to download .. pls help nman po ... snu man mabait jn tnx

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
guix i have favor plss help me again i cant download 4shared in my appstore . it will shown that my account is valid and just need to switch to phil. then i search to safari 4shared.com its ok !! then when im download gotya! and other apss!! they shown again failed to download .. pls help nman po ... snu man mabait jn tnx

Try to follow this link:

https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/4shared-mobile/id444426162?l=en&mt=8

If you're in the wrong App Store, then go to the App Store - Featured. Scroll down to your Apple ID and tap it. A popup will appear. Choose: Sign out.
That done, tap Sign In (still App Store - Featured) The next popup will let you decide to change to the right App Store.

OP
diannetotx

diannetotx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pls again help me i want downloading in safari directly ? ho to download safari directly ? ex. in my loptop lenovo google chrome its automatic bec, of idm ! how i download idm in my ipad ? i dont lyk in appstore bec, i have o credit to buy or any bank card .. i need your help tnx

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
pls again help me i want downloading in safari directly ? ho to download safari directly ? ex. in my loptop lenovo google chrome its automatic bec, of idm ! how i download idm in my ipad ? i dont lyk in appstore bec, i have o credit to buy or any bank card .. i need your help tnx

You can't download from Safari directly. As soon as you tap an app you'd like to download, you're directed to the App Store. Sorry!

I tried to find an IDM app. There is one, but it's not free.

Most reactions

Latest posts