What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4G

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it will - however it will ONLY be a NEW EE CONTRACT that will recieve 4G - any excisting Orange or TMobile contracts will NOT get 4G despite your ipad or phone handset saying EE on top left (network supplier name).

You will however be allowed to transfer your excisting contract with Orange or TMobile to the new 4G EE contract - prices are still being decided.

Have aread of this :- http://www.itproportal.com/2012/09/12/guide-to-uk-4g-lte-network-from-ee-phones-coverage-and-more/

The actual role out of EE network 4G will not be a national coverage but will be gradually spread over coming months/years.

Last edited:
OP
Mikeyyy1

Mikeyyy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there ,

Thank you for replying to my post. I'm pleased to hear there is going to be a way to get 4g on my iPad. However by renewing contract on my iPad 3 may be for another 2 years. I've had this one since its release,
There is always a but or a price to pay,
Michael

Most reactions

Latest posts