What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3g carriers

Thebest1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok how can I get sprint on my iPad 2 that I will be buying?

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since the iPad is not available directly from Sprint (at this time) you have two choices. You can purchase a phone from Sprint that has tethering capabilities or purchase a mobile hotspot from Sprint. Each will provide 3G access (and in some cases access to Sprint's 4G network) for your wifi only iPad.

Obviously, if you already have Sprint phone with tethering available you need not purchase another phone and your iPad and phone can share a data plan. Unless you're prepared to break your contract with Sprint and possibly to "root" your Android phone, however, you will have to pay a monthly "tethering" fee to Sprint. That fee may or may not include additional download access. You'll have to check with Sprint.

Last edited:
OP
T

Thebest1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. So by any chance do u guys know when the iPad 3 is coming out?

takeshi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As always without an offiical announcement, take your pick of rumor.

Most reactions

Latest posts