What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Wallpaper Pro Now live in the App Store

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I downloaded it last night. Very nice indeed. There are some Halloween ones too for those who want them.

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
November Update Now Live

Hi All,

Just to let you know that Novembers update is now live in the appstore.

Apologies to everyone for the delay but it seems the appstore update process is taking longer and longer each time :(

Cheers

3D Wallpaper Pro

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for letting us know,some nice additions,anyone who hasn't got this should take a look,worth the money.

zimer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently use "Pimp your Screen" for for lock screen or wallpaper, worth every penny

M1ke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem with Apps, regardless of how great you developers think they are, is that invariably they are complete rubbish. Why not let us end users decide if they are any good by giving them a short time limit. If they are as good as you say. I'm sure that they will be purchased. I wouldn't buy a car before giving it a test drive?

Most reactions

Latest posts