What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Questions

johnipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1) Email - when I delete emails on the ipad2 I'll come use the email the following day and it will reload the emails I previously deleted as if they are new, any way to fix this?

2) iOS5 - any jailbreak for this currently or only a tethered jailbreak?

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maybe you should try refreshing it? maybe you should manually delete them from the trash folder?

also i believe that right now they only have tethered jailbreak but i think they also have a semi tethered jb aswell

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello John (assume that your last name is not iPad2 - :D) - I'll just address the mail issue.

You'll need to provide some more information: 1) Are you using POP and/or IMAP type accounts?; 2) What specific accounts have you setup in the iPad mail app?; and 3) Are you configured to have your emails deleted from the servers after retrieval to your iPad? Answers to these questions will help address your issue.

Ro_DL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a problem sometimes when its cold my ipad home button does'nt work or respond when it press it, is my ipad2 wroken? Or its just normal because of the temperature?

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i dont believe it is from the temp. i face a similar problem with my iphone. but i think it is because i dropped it too many time so now the top case has become loose. i simply press the side of the case down and it works fine.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ro_DL said:
No i have not drop it,not once,i just bougth this last week,

Follow these steps and see if it improves the home button function

Reset: Hold the power off button, top right button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you will see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. This is a reset.

Good luck!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts